Tim DeKay has been cast in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season two. DeKay will play Senator Maynard Ward, Grant Ward’s, played by Brett Dalton, older brother.
I could watch him explore all day
So my graphic making skills are incredibly rusty, but anyway, giveaway!
I’ve just now started to really get into comics, partly because of Tumblr and a few beautiful people here (particularly puppysteeb, thanks dear!) and I was missing out a lot. And you know what else is missing? Leading ladies. Welp, we just got a new one, and despite all the bull crap being spewed left and right by those who cannot accept change in any way, I’m completely thrilled about the new Thor. There is, however, the very real threat that the numbers won’t be enough to keep this lady with us for a long time, so I want to help out as much as I can. I got my digital copy already, literally woke up, did my devotional prayers and got my tablet to get my copy, XD, and now I want to help a few of you get a copy too!
Here’s the price!
- I will give away the exact amount of money needed to get a copy of Thor #1, out today, via Comixology. You can download the app (iPhone or Android) or read the copy online! Now, this will be done as a Paypal transfer SO, you can actually use it to buy the physical copy too if you’d like.
Here are the rules.
- Must be following me! I will check. This is a giveaway for my followers and it will stay that way. I post MANY things and I try to keep things varied, so take a peek! I’ll check out any new followers and may end up as mutuals.
- Reblogs only! And one time only, please.
- I would definitely like to do this for those who can’t afford to get a copy of the comic. Now, I know there really is no way for me to know who can or cannot, but if you can afford it, or already have yours, give someone else a chance!
- MUST HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT. I think this opens it to international followers too, right?
- NO giveaway blogs or spam blogs or whatever. I. WILL. CHECK.
I think that should be good?
Oh, yeah. I’ll be picking three people via a random number generator.
You have until midnight tonight, New York City time, and I’ll pick the winners tomorrow as soon as I wake up. Which is usually by 9-ish or so, maybe earlier.
Leading ladies are sorely lacking in comics, and I think it’s time to let publishers know that we want them to stay. Let them know we women/girls/females/what have you* are fans too and we are here to stay.
Buy the comic! Buy many copies! Ready, set, GO!
*This does not mean in any way that this giveaway is open only to females. There is no way in hell I can tell, nor is there a reason for me to care. I just want the comic to do well so that we can have more badass ladies in the covers!
I already have my copy, so this is just a signal boost.
(Also, I get all warm and fuzzy when people say I’m a comic book mentor for them. All the warm fuzzies.)
An accurate representation of tumblr right now
Fox News 0 - Science 1
SUCK IT, FOX NEWS.
did bucky barnes write this description
someone left the foil on bucky